A popular program for high school students in the Largo area has moved to the Greater Ridgecrest YMCA. Bridging the Achievement Gap or (BTAG) started this school year for grades 9-12.
BTAG helps high school students with homework, career counseling and more. The program is held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3:30-5:30 p.m. Besides homework and career counseling for students the program will also help teens with the following:
- Improve their grade point average (GPA)
- Tutor for PSAT/SAT/ACT
- Graduate with high school diploma
- Complete applications for college admissions
- Complete applications for financial aid
- End-of-Course Exams
- prepare for Florida State Assessments
Students will be picked up and bussed from their high school to the YMCA from:
Seminole 1:40 p.m.
Osceola 1:55 p.m.
Pinellas Park 2:15 p.m.
Largo 2:30 p.m.
For more information please contact the Greater Ridgecrest YMCA at (727) 559-0500. BTAG is closed on Pro Education days and other Pinellas County School closure days.